CGIA annually recognizes outstanding achievements in GIS within California through its awards program.Awards are open to any person in the State of California, and will be announced at a social event at the ESRI User Conference July 10, 2017, San Diego, California.
Nominations for the 2017 Annual CGIA Awards are now open for these categories.
- Student Project or Paper : Granted to the outstanding quality of work using GIS technology
- Exemplary Systems Award: Granted for outstanding application of GIS technology representing innovative, elegant, or creative techniques.
- Advancement of Collaboration Award: Granted for outstanding inter-organization collaborative efforts in GIS.
- Outstanding Internet Application Award: Granted to the outstanding integration of GIS and web technologies demonstrating excellence in aesthetic presentation, functionality, ease of use, and overall user experience.
- Excellence in Education Award: Granted to the educational institution that displays extraordinary approach, contribution, development or commitment to GIS education in California.
To submit a nomination, please click on the following link: